How To Boot Nokia 2.1 To Recovery Mode

Nokia 2.1 Recovery Mode. jpg
I have been trying to know how to do this when I bought the Nokia 2.1 android phone. I was just trying to solve some issues on it.

I tried so much that I got tired. I never succeeded. I Google it to see if I could find any instruction on it. What I got was so many bloggers given me the wrong procedures. Then I started thinking that most of them blogging about how to boot the Nokia 2.1 to recovery mode does not have the Nokia 2.1 or that they have not tried doing it themselves on the Nokia 2.1.

Here I would give you the A, B, C on how to set your Nokia 2.1 android smartphone to recovery mode.

Note: The recovery mode is used to factory reset your phone or wipe all the data on your phone to reset to its original form just like you bought it newly. It can also be used to clear the cache data on your phone for smooth scrolling or performance of your phone.

Now let's move on. Follow the steps cautiously and you would get the perfect result without mistake on how to set the Nokia 2.1 to recovery mode.

 1. First of all, switch off the Nokia 2.1 by pressing down the power button, two button would be displayed on the home page, tap the power off and it would switch off your phone.

 2. Plug your Nokia 2.1 to its charger and make sure it is charging. This is essential. If you don't plug it for it to indicate its charging, setting to recovery mode won't be successful.

 3. Now press down the volume-up button and immdiately press down the power button as well without releasing the volume-up button. Make sure you continue pressing down the volume-up button and the power button until the green android robot and red arrow on it appear laying down.

 4. Now, when you see the android robot and the red arrow on it appear, realease the volume-up and the power button immediately. Press down the power button again and tap the volume-up button once, it would quickly take you to the Nokia 2.1 recovery mode.

 5. When you arrive at the recover mode, use the volume buttons to scroll up and down and use the power button to activate what you want to do. When you are done, just scroll to the reboot phone and click it to reboot normally. That is all!
Hope you enjoyed this instruction and you got it right? Just comment by thanking me or your experience on it. Their is no doubt if you followed my instruction, you would get it right, except you did the wrong thing. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New System Upgrade Released For Tecno Spark 2

Solution: 'Unable To Complete Previous Operation Due To Low Memory'