Solution: 'Unable To Complete Previous Operation Due To Low Memory'


Something happened to me after I finished blogging and wanting to attach an image on my blog, actually I was using my phone to do it. But, i couldn't, all I was getting was "Unable to complete previous operation due to low memory." At first, out of ignorance, I thought the memory of my phone was full; because each time I retried, my Google Chrome app will reload the page. 

I decided to delete some images and even saved website, thinking that would give me the solution, I tried it again and kept getting the same information. Then, I decided to go through so many things and allowed on my phone in the 'developer option', I discovered that I caused it myself because I enabled 'Don't keep Activities' instead leaving it deactivated. 

How to resolve the problem

This is what you need to do when getting such problem.

1. Go to the settings of your phone and tap to open 'developer options'.

2. Now scroll down and look for 'Don't Keep Activities', if you see that it is enabled, select to cancel or deactivate it.


That is all, you are done. Now go ahead to attach your image, you see that it would be successful this time. Hope it helps?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New System Upgrade Released For Tecno Spark 2

How To Boot Nokia 2.1 To Recovery Mode