Airtel Nigeria Now Gifting Double Data Volume When You Subscribe For Daily, Weekly Or Monthly


This is new and amazing! I am a heavy internet user and just looking for a network that would surpass just given the normal data volume of N1000 for 2gb or 1.5gb. I was not happy for the all the local network we have, until Airtel Nigerian network advertised their new promo in other to get more customers.

I read that it was a double data promo for every data subscription for either daily, weekly or monthly. I taught it was a joke until I quickly gave it a try. I went to buy a new Airtel sim, registered and activated it. I tried subscribing for the daily data so that I won't risk airtel swallowing my credit, I was surprised that after subscribing for N100 for 75mb, It was doubled and I was given 150Mb. It was 75mb normal data volume and a bonus of 75mb which makes it 150Mb.


Now, if you subscribe with N1000 Naira, which is 1.5Gb, you would be given 3Gb. This is good coming from Airtel Nigeria. This gives room for battle between all local networks to become grandmaster of data.

Hope you love this? Share with everyone. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New System Upgrade Released For Tecno Spark 2

How To Boot Nokia 2.1 To Recovery Mode

Solution: 'Unable To Complete Previous Operation Due To Low Memory'