New System Upgrade Released For Tecno Spark 2


New System Upgrade Released For Tecno Spark 2 

This is surprising to me. I perceive that Tecno mobile phone has come to stay.

Over time, I could remember when I first stated using tecno phone, along the line I regretted using tecno phone because it doesn't have any system update. But today, I discover that Tecno mobile phone has improved over time since I last used it.

I got myself a Tecno Spark 2 android smartphone, I went through it carefully and I discover the phone is so amazing.

Waking up today's morning, 7th, August 2018, I received a system update. I thought it was a joke until I opened and discover it was true. Below is the screenshot:



So, if you there thinking that Tecno phone is just a flop, you better begin to have a rethink. Tecno has improved a lot and beginning to upgrade their system software. 

Kudos to tecno! Pls share.. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Solution: 'Unable To Complete Previous Operation Due To Low Memory'

How To Boot Nokia 2.1 To Recovery Mode