Mtn Now Giving 1.5Gb To Her Customers


It seems this festive season is a season of surprises, if going by MTN advertisement on all social media. I thought it was just going up and down the major cities carrying goodie bags alone, and given it out.

This was a surprise to me. Today I got a sms from MTN telling me that I have been rewarded with a 1GB data that would last for 7 days. Even at the time that I was looking for a free browsing internet tweak, then I was hit by the free data from MTN.

Here is the sms sent to me:


"Yello! The season of surprises is back!?You have been rewarded with FREE 1GB data to browse your favourite websites. Valid for 7days. Dial *131*4# to view bonus"



To me it was a joke. Firstly, i out on my data with MTN, I discover I was able to browse the internet even at 0.0k and without any data subscription. I then quickly use the code given to me through the MTN sms to check my balance but it was indicated that I have no data.

I decided to use data bonus code *559# to check the balance, I saw balance of 519MB as bonus. Then I use another data bonus data code *559*2# to check bonus data balance again, I got 1.015GB. Which means in total, the volume of data given to me was 1.5GB.

Mtn truly made my day today. Actually it would last for 7 days. Hope you received yours?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New System Upgrade Released For Tecno Spark 2

Solution: 'Unable To Complete Previous Operation Due To Low Memory'

How To Boot Nokia 2.1 To Recovery Mode