Glo Has Now Activated New 4G LTE Band 3(1800)



I am now beginning to love Glo network for this great work. This very interesting and I believe this would make many people to start using Glo. It means more customers for Globacom network. 

Now should you don't understand what am talking about here; Globacom has now introduced a new 4G LTE band of 3(1800) which is very popular in most smartphones. 

Before now, Glo has been using the only LTE band 28(700) which is very rare in most smartphones popular smartphones. But now, nothing to worry about the new LTE band is something you get from virtually all smartphones. 

I could remember when I bought Nokia 2.1 hoping to get a 4g network with Glo 4g, I was let down and so frustrated. I thought my Glo sum was the problem. I reported my case to Glo customer care, the unfortunate thing is that, even the customer care attending to me was ignorant of the fact that my Nokia 2.1 doesn't have the LTE band Glo was using. It was later when searched on GSMARENA and discovered that my Nokia 2.1 was the problem that it lacks the Glo LTE band Glo was using. Because of this problem I sold that phone and bought the new Nokia 3.2 that has Glo LTE 28(700), then I was able to get the 4G network. 

Now if I could get back the Nokia 2.1 I would be able to use the new Glo LTE band 3(1800) on it. 

Well, good one from Glo. In my area my Glo 4G is so fast. In fact am the most happy person. I ha e to get another Glo sim to the Glo new band. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New System Upgrade Released For Tecno Spark 2

Solution: 'Unable To Complete Previous Operation Due To Low Memory'

How To Boot Nokia 2.1 To Recovery Mode